Thursday, September 22, 2016

Uprising Shutdown Imminent

Well, this is a fantastically enthusiastic message to receive when signing on today:



Here's the Kabam Q&A explanation, posted on the forums:


So, November 17th is the last day of Uprising. Despite some warning signs, this really does come as a surprise. I just posted on the forums, "Uprising Shutdown: A Parting Gift," that suggests Kabam issue every player 100 6* Event Crystals so that we can ALL have some real fun before the inevitable end. I highly doubt this will happen, but who knows?

In any event, I'd first and foremost like to say to everyone that it has been an absolute pleasure playing Uprising with you. You really did make the game worthwhile. Knights of Bail is a fantastic cartel with great people. I won't soon forget it.

That said, I'll still sign on every day until the end. Hopefully I have the opportunity to speak with each and every one of you before we sign off for good.

But this doesn't necessarily have to prove the end, so to speak.

I know that myself and Budder both play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. In fact, Budder is an absolute monster over there! Stay tuned for a switch to Heroes, which has Guilds rather than Cartels, but the premise is the same. I'll post about this switch soon.

Thank you, Knights.

No comments:

Post a Comment