Friday, September 2, 2016

Anoat IB

Yes, for those of you who noticed, there was an IB on Anoat today at 1pm EST, which triggered an hour earlier. And, yes, you're right. This IB was not supposed to have a 1 hour trigger.  Which means that practically none of our crew was online to compete.

My supposition at this time is that we've lost Major Influence on Anoat due to Kabam's ineptitude when it comes to communicating with their player base. They posted no information about a change to the SB/IB schedule in advance, or else I would have reposted it here.

I found out about this IB accidentally. I simply signed on to run my Daily Op. I'd already sent out crew because, well, the trigger was supposed to be 6-7 hours. Needless to say, I was upset. And I sent the following ticket to Kabam.


If Kabam replies with anything other than a premeditated response, then I'll surely let all of you know. For now, don't get disheartened. I suspect Kabam did this on purpose to shift player attention away from Hoth and towards Anoat instead. In theory, we should have the opportunity to earn Major Influence again on Anoat in the fairly near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment