Friday, September 9, 2016

Anoat IB Update 4

At long last, I finally received a fairly clear answer from Kabam about the internal structure of IB and SB triggers. As you may recall, I was less than enthusiastic about the last response from Support about the recent change to the IB trigger schedule. As a follow up, I asked a quick question: "Can you tell me *how* SB/IB clock triggers change according to battle results?" The reply:


You'll note that the reply doesn't actually answer my question in full. I mean, how does the Game Team make this "internal decision"? More pointedly, not only is the schedule determined by the Game Team, but also the rate  of IBs and SBs. Which means, of course, that Kabam controls the entire Sector Battle system. And all this time we were under the mistaken impression that running assaults on particular planets to trigger a SB -- or earning  planetary Freedom Ratings, for that matter -- actually mattered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment