Thursday, August 4, 2016

Roll Call

It's no secret that the release of Uprising 3.0 discouraged a significant number of players globally, for a number of reasons, and we were certainly not immune. With this in mind, I'd like to take a quick roll call, specifically of players who have been inactive for more than a day or two. Here's the list:

  • Julius Valentine (Tech issues)
  • Darrion Monte (MIA)
  • Grin Moon (Tech issues)
  • Ikiel Charon (MIA)
  • Tender Foot (MIA)
  • Odel Tage (MIA)
  • Roles Wellsal (MIA)
  • Aerryn Oler (Medical)

I post this list because some of you may have heard from one of the MIA players unbeknownst to me. I mean, I really don't like kicking members, especially those who have been part of our crew for some time now. So, if you've any info to share, please either leave a comment, or find me online sometime. 

Thanks, everyone. Good hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment