Monday, August 1, 2016

July Roundup

Now that we've survived the release of 3.0 and ground our way into August, here are a few thoughts about the state of the cartel.

  • Congratulations on the latest Mataou SB. We kept our influence intact! 
  • Our Global Rank is exactly 100 as I write this. We finished last month at 145, I believe. Good work, everyone. Those dailies are important, it turns out.
  • On that note, congratulations to a pair of fairly new recruits, now promoted to Regulars, Monte Power and Roles Wellsal. These two have *killer* CXP numbers per days played. Keep'em adding up, guys! 
  • In related news, remember to equip Cartel Savvy for +CXP. I just got Savvy 3, and I'm stoked.
  • Congratulations to Mike H0nch0 and Winter Vos, both of whom have recently managed, like myself, to acquire that weapon of all weapons, the Lightsaber. 
  • You may have noticed that a number of Officers and Regulars are now Recruits. I've quietly demoted inactive players rather than kicking them. My reasons are many, and I promise to post about this very soon.
  • Speaking of posts, the future looks bright. In the weeks to come, I'll post on Force Powers, Melee v. Tank, Personal Goals, Freedom Points, and Cartel History. 
As for Cartel History, I leave you with the witty image below. Can you guess where our name comes from? 


No comments:

Post a Comment