Monday, August 22, 2016

Battle of BKonn

Congratulations for everyone are in order. We ranked 74 this last SB, securing ourselves Major Influence for a spell. Well done! At last tally, our Captains were Alpha, Kilgore, Budder, Winter, and myself. Rank 3000 on the leaderboards clocked in at 811,600 VPs, which was the cut-off for Captain. And, for the second week in a row, Nuramak crushed it. So much so, in fact, that I'm now going to call him Commander Nuranimal! Congrats, Nura. You earned it!

2 comments:

  1. Really I have all of you to thank you guys brought me back from the dead and lit a fire under me i owe all my success to the knights and im honored to be a part of this amazing group of people -NURA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and great work, Commander Nuranimal!

    ReplyDelete