Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Kabamed Again

Just when you may have thought it safe to assume that Kabam fixed the dreaded 6 1/2 hour long Imp SB counter, a few minutes ago the upcoming Imp SB turned imminent on Anoat:

6:32:22. Really now?
The past Imp SB triggered imminent an hour before the battle began, and I haven't heard anyone complain that Kabam finally (seemingly) fixed the clock. May I take a moment to say, unequivocally, goddammit!

While this is 100% Kabam's fault -- and after I finish this post, I'm going to the forums to let'em have it -- I want to apologize to everyone for this nonsense.

As you can see, I was almost finished with my assaults for the day when the SB popped. Now, I'll have to wait until tomorrow. And so will you. It's frustrating that Kabam makes the game literally unplayable for such an unconscionable duration of time, since suspending assault missions for Battle Plans means, also, suspending significant chances for triggering Lando Missions. I suppose I could run Daily Credit Missions, but those are pat nowadays, especially given the new Raid drops.

What is particularly frustrating is that we've Major Influence on Anoat. I suspect that, when I wake up tomorrow, we won't any longer. Thanks, Kabam.  

No comments:

Post a Comment