Tuesday, July 26, 2016

3.0 Changes Update

A little slow on the draw, I thought to post this update on 3.0 changes by Kabam as soon as I found it.


Three things are worth immediately noting.

First, the Premium Supplies Crane was definitely upgraded. A few folks pulled on the Crane of Disappointment and were pleasantly stoked with the outcomes for a change. From our cartel alone, I've heard reports of heart-fluttering drops: T1 7* Rifle, T2 7* Bounty Hunter Gloves, T2 6* Crew, T2 7* Blade, and T2 7* Saboteur Gloves. While I'm unsure how long the crane will consistently drop 7* gear, I suggest checking it out -- if you have the chromium handy. 270 per pull isn't at all terrible.

What is terrible, however: Kabam still hasn't nerfed the triple-boss-of-doom on Kouhun Training missions. Frankly, I wouldn't run one of those missions until they announce, in no uncertain terms, that the change has been made.

Finally, while Kabam makes it clear that the Raid PR values were lowered, they make absolutely no mention about the difficulty level of the missions. Be forewarned. I'm fairly certain the missions are just as difficult, so, if you can now run deeper into any of the Raid maps, prepare yourself for a real fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment